SDRTrunk Unable to get Graham County talkgroups in SDRTrunk . PLEASE HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electron2019

Premium Subscriber
I have everything setup and am able to hear decoded voice APCO P25 in SDTrunk. I can hear other counties not sure which ones I do not have any Alias/groups setup besides my local graham county. Im putting the Dec talkgroup numbers 19501-19507 setup as aliases and all put into one group set to the control channel freq. SDRTrunk is showing all of the log data scrolling butt it never shows any calls being made. Im really new to SDR just been messing with this for a couple weeks. Its taken that long for me to figure out skywave linux, compile the code for the apco p25 decoding etc. Im using a RTL-SDR V3 and the latest release of SDRTrunk. If someone has any idea please help a fellow enthousiest out. Thanks
Screenshot at 2019-01-31 02-27-36.png
Screenshot at 2019-01-31 02-27-10.png
Screenshot at 2019-01-31 02-26-54.png

DSheirer

Premium Subscriber
Can you let the software run for a few minutes with the control channels enabled and then in the Now Playing tab, please click on 1 of the 2 control channels and then below click on the Events tab to show the decoded calls and other user activity.

Denny

Electron2019

Premium Subscriber
You can but not required
i have butt i never hear graham talk or have any events related to that county. I can hear the voice from surrounding counties. Ive tried blocking the surrounding counties threw the priority lvl. I think graham must not be using viper, i think there FRN expired 2014 and isnt showing anything i can find showing its active. It shows the correct SS RF sys id etc. for graham under details.., but no events

Status
Not open for further replies.