TRX-2: EZ Scan Programming Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

TexScan780D

Premium Subscriber
Is there any settings in the EZ Scan Programming Software for the Spectrum Sweeper, Service Search, and
Limit Search?

TexScan780D

Premium Subscriber
So there is no way to setup Spectrum Sweeper, Service Search, and Limit Search in EZ Scan? Have to setup these manually.

ScanNEIN

I am looking for a way to copy and paste several frequencies from one TRX-1 configuration to another, I cannot find the way to do this.
Anyone know of a way?

Wackyracer

Premium Subscriber
Copying is Not possible in ezscan YET, what you can do in ezscan is archive one scanner and restore from archive to the other, this will make an EXACT clone or the configuration.

Wackyracer

Premium Subscriber
When you have a lot of time you can use excel or open office to make a spread sheet with all your data, this then can be used with any scanner software.

ScanNEIN

Copying is Not possible in ezscan YET, what you can do in ezscan is archive one scanner and restore from archive to the other, this will make an EXACT clone or the configuration.
That is what I thought, but wanted to verify. I only want to add about 10 frequencies to another configuration so archiving this one wouldn't really help me. Thanks for the info!

ScanNEIN

Anyone in IN with a TRX-1 or 2? Trying to reprogram the Statewide SAFE-T system in. I have previously programmed each tower as it's own system with success. However, now when I try to do it and I use library import, it adds it to the system I already have programmed in. Don't think I am doing anything differently.

kc9pwb

I live in IN and I believe that the EZSCAN software imports the SAFE-T system as a complete system, that sounds like that is what is happening. I would import the entire database, the open the TGID list for the whole system and highlight the TGID you want in a scan list and then on the far right side, left click, and set the scan list number. By doing this only the TGIDs set will be monitored when that scan list is on.
Mark - N9PSB

ScanNEIN

I live in IN and I believe that the EZSCAN software imports the SAFE-T system as a complete system, that sounds like that is what is happening. I would import the entire database, the open the TGID list for the whole system and highlight the TGID you want in a scan list and then on the far right side, left click, and set the scan list number. By doing this only the TGIDs set will be monitored when that scan list is on.
Mark - N9PSB
Seems like it might be a glitch then. I have programmed different sites as their own system before and it worked great. Now with new talkgroups added and changed, I am updating my programming and it won't let me do it. I also wish it would allow you to add talkgroups to existing programming like you can the GRE's with WIN500.

hardsuit

Vrigo Super Cluster, Milky Way Galaxy, Sagatarious
ScanNein - try Updating the software as Normal , but when Updating the Scanner, Program each System Manually, buy going Browse Library - USA - State - County/Cities - Systems - then Select or Deselect the Sites you Want to Keep or not use - then Select the Service Category, such as PD, Fire, EMS but not Sanitation or Dog Catcher. and do this for Each County or City you want to Monitor.
I for Example have my Scanner set for County then City, seems to work well for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.