SDS200 Screen Protector?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RRR

Premium Subscriber
Hello, I was wondering if anyone has found a suitable screen protector for the SDS200 scanner?

CQ

What's with the preoccupation for a screen protector? It's not even a touch screen. Even if it were...

RRR

Premium Subscriber
Well, I am mounting mine in my work vehicle (SUV) and I want to help keep the display from getting scratched.

I would say it is obvious as to why we would want the screen protected, but apparently, it isn't....

CQ

Just wait until your pretty new SDS200 display gets it's first scratch.....
Grrrrr…..

Nice to have it protected before it happens.
Then - it doesn't.

I live on the edge and have done so for decades...scratch free. :cautious:

TailGator911

Silent Key/KF4ANC
Someone here had a link for s/p skins for the SDS100 a while back that I looked at. Didn't think I needed them. Worst screen ever for easy mar and scratch is the TRX-1. A tablet screen protector would be what you needed for the SDS200, if you think you need one. I could see if I were toting the scanner around everyday getting in and out of a car, etc. But, as a base station at my desk? Nah, I wouldn't want anything to take away from the crispness of that display. :)

JD
kf4anc

Peerlessk

Word of caution . There is a seller selling sds200 screen protectors for $10.00 per protector on the bay . Inflation !!! Anyone can buy something like I posted with attached link and make one yourself .

Status
Not open for further replies.