SDS200

Status
Not open for further replies.

station09

Feed Provider
Help needed my sds200 will not show the Globe filters even after I updated to Version 1.07.04 main version firmware, When I try to updated it says radio firmware is updated. I have two sds200 radios, the other one updated fine, and shows the globe filters. PLease any ideas?

dfw1193

Sorry I kept my unit on the original supplied firmware on the supplied sd card deleted the .nfi file and copied to a folder where i copied the latest hpdb files, my lists etc. from my 536. Then I used a new san disk 32gb card formatted it used sentennial to clear user data and initial sds200 files with ptoper type selected. Then I copied all fron the moded original folder to the newly initialized sd card.

I have the original choices of off global and the other settings. Works great so far if I need to update the db I will do it by copying from the latest 536 updated db file.

tvengr

Well Known Member
Check firmware version in menu. Settings/See Scanner Info/Firmware Version. Scanner may not be updated. One of mine only updated sub firmware and not main. Clearing user data and reformatting SD card in my laptop did not help. The main firmware updated only after installing a new SD card.

station09

Feed Provider
After your update, Is says to press and hold power button. I know this works for the SDS100, But for the SDS200, holding the power button does nothing. I saw a post on radio reference someone else having the same problem. They turn off and on the power button on the sds200 to start the firmware update. Is this the way it should be done. Thank you

eaf1956

Feed Provider
After your update, Is says to press and hold power button. I know this works for the SDS100, But for the SDS200, holding the power button does nothing. I saw a post on radio reference someone else having the same problem. They turn off and on the power button on the sds200 to start the firmware update. Is this the way it should be done. Thank you
Or you can disconnect the programming cable

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

ke0hfc

Same problem here, the sub updated. The main, city and zip code data did not update. Trying a new SD card isn't an option since I don't have one handy.

station09

Feed Provider
Same problem here, the sub updated. The main, city and zip code data did not update. Trying a new SD card isn't an option since I don't have one handy.
I have two they both did the same thing the sub updated but the main did not. But the next day I turned one radio on and the main was showing with the new firmware 1.07.04. The other radio was showing the old firmware, After about 5 hours, I turned the radio off and back on the it updated. Thank You, Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.