beginner

Status
Not open for further replies.

buckhorn25

i have a uniden bcd996p2 and when it scans it stops and goes back to the beginning but i can do a manual search sorry hello from toronto

buckhorn25

i have aircraft and ems scan up to ems then just stops nut i can do a manual searach it does not do a full scan i got it programmed so i am not an expert at this i just wan't a full scan thank you in advance

wtp

did you try hitting Function and Lockout twice quickly ?
do that until the radio says"nothing to scan".
and then unlock the stuff you want to hear.

noaim

Premium Subscriber
Not trying to be rude but unfortunately you aren’t describing the problem well. We’re not understanding what’s happening is it that it stops scanning completely? It’s supposed to stop when you hear things and then resume

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

wtp

Scanner Reset to initialize the scanner's memory, turn off the scanner. Then press 2, 9, and Hold while turning it on (remember the game called Twister?). The scanner will give you the option 'Restore Preprogram List? "Yes"=E/No="."', if you press 'E/Yes', the scanner reloads the preprogrammed systems.

Important! This deletes all programmed data.

this will wipe out everything you put in !!!!!!!!!
unless that is what you want.

Blackink

i live in toronto it goes ems island airport then just stops scanning don't get pearson international

How did you program the scanner? By hand or with software?
If you used software, what software did you use?

Is it just those two airports that you have programmed into the scanner? Or are there more frequencies?

Status
Not open for further replies.