Speed up two tone

Status
Not open for further replies.

webstar22

RenfrewCountyScanner.com
Feed Provider
I moved my TTD onto a laptop and it is taking almost 30 seconds now to process the audio file and then trigger the scripts for twitter and such. When I was running it on a huge desktop it went faster. Any way to speed it up? Newer version of ffmpeg or anything?

TEST_PAGES_INTERNAL Pushbullet post-record notification sent at 20:16:46 on 02/14/19
TEST_PAGES_INTERNAL page received at 20:16:17 on 02/14/19

aaknitt

Feed Provider
The Pushbullet post-record notification won't be sent until after the audio has been recorded. If you want to send a Push notification as soon as the tone is detected, set pushbullet_send_time to "before record" in your tones.cfg file (or via the GUI).

Andy

webstar22

RenfrewCountyScanner.com
Feed Provider
The Pushbullet post-record notification won't be sent until after the audio has been recorded. If you want to send a Push notification as soon as the tone is detected, set pushbullet_send_time to "before record" in your tones.cfg file (or via the GUI).

Andy

The pushbullet fires the same time as the emails and stuff but it is the only thing that shows in the logs so I was using it as an example of the delay from capture to sending. I dropped it about 15 seconds by putting a SSD drive in the laptop. So it seems ok now but it used to be faster but that was also when I could throw 8 CPU's at it with a virtual server.

Status
Not open for further replies.