Washington County Ks SO Talk Group 4806

Status
Not open for further replies.

ke0eyh

Feed Provider
Hi I've been monitoring Clay, Cloud, and Washington Counties here in Ks with SDRTrunk. I have recently discovered Washington County Sheriff Office's talk group of 4806 and I submitted it to RR about an hour ago.

I heard this talk group come through SDRTrunk but couldn't hear it enough times to figure out who it was exactly. So I set SDRTunk up to record all traffic on that particular TG and last night after work I played them all back and wala there it was! I tried to attach an audio file of the traffic but sadly, mp3 extensions are not allowed.

I usually can't get Washington County's Control channel in strong enough during the day so I have't nailed down any other talk groups yet. If there happens to be anyone in Washington County that might be willing to monitor this frequency with an SDRTrunk set up please let me know. I have some extra computers and SDR dongles so I would be willing to set a system up for free to the right person. I have a Nephew that lives in the southern part of the County that I am going to contact about this exact same idea.

Thanks for reading, I hope this info helps!

ke0eyh

bctrainers

On March 4th, 4806 was active on the KSICS JoCo tower. To what I assume was someones radio in roaming or one being programmed.

Some RID's that came across JoCo on the 4th of March: 49209, 49212, 47799, 46712, 45643.

Would appear that 46712 is the Dispatch console/radio.

Status
Not open for further replies.