Feed is hard to hear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blind_Shadow

Feed Provider
This feed is very difficult to hear now. I have the volume turned all the way up and still have issues with hearing even with headphones. I am wondering if it is only me.

Can some of you check it out and see if you have the same issues

The feed is : https://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/15908

It also has been reported to the feed provider.

KB4MSZ

Billy
Premium Subscriber
It is a bit low for me. With amplified speakers I can hear it ok but it produces a fair amount of background hiss at the required volume.

Blind_Shadow

Feed Provider
It is a bit low for me. With amplified speakers I can hear it ok but it produces a fair amount of background hiss at the required volume.

Yes, at least it is not my imagination.. The feed is still running about 6 min delay.

Thanks

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber

Same as @KB4MSZ , it is a little low and hard to hear without amplified speakers. Volume levels on my feed has been an issue in the past and I found it hard to get a good balance. Hopefully, the feed provider here will take some time with adjusting and testing. But, that said, when I was on it showed about 30 listeners, so some people seem to be doing ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.