Uniden SDS100 & SDS200 Color Schemes

Markscan

Premium Subscriber
Trying out crimson background and white text.
127fe7a79825585c4ef4a53a6f6b907a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

n5gqb

Uniden, if you’re listening, I would love it if in a future firmware you added the option of assigning custom text colors to Sytems, Departments and Channels. That would be an awesome new and helpful feature vs. the current little LED that only lights up for a couple seconds.
This times 1000%!!!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

darkness975

Latrodectus
Premium Subscriber
I just have it set to the default option of "Black and White Mode."

It's a lot easier on the eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: RRR

eaf1956

Feed Provider
Perfect. Some of the garishly colorful and busy schemes show in this thread are downright painful to my eyes :). Yours is very easy to look at. Although, I would still eliminate some of that data that I do not find pertinent for everyday listening (as opposed to learning about new systems.) Nice job.

You mean like leaving BATT Voltage on the display? Useless on the SDS 200

One13Truck

Feed Provider
I like to play around with my 100 (no 200, YET). I've been changing it for things like holidays and season changes. I set up a new look for Saint Patrick's Day but forgot to save it. :( So today I've been trying to convince Spring to show up by making a new Spring theme. The conventional is sort of themed as green grass, blue sky, the sun and a cloud. Cheesy but it kept me busy for a half hour. The trunked is just a bunch of bright Spring looking colors. Our trunk systems here are just being built out and I only have one I monitor on a regular basis so I'm OK with it turning out a bit "ugly and different".

Also while I like the idea of matching the colors of the SYSTEM-DEPT-CHANNEL with the fields in the display I've never actually done it figuring I know which one to push to hold them so I don't match them up. And I know some stuff set in each does nothing for that system type but my OCD won't be happy if I have blank fields so everything needs to be filled with something.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 215
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 212

One13Truck

Feed Provider
The green one retro looking one was inspired by another one I saw on a 200 somewhere else here on RR.

I like the green. Reminds me of old computer systems at work. Which green are you using for this one? For now I've switched back to my main detailed color themes I already posted but liked the Crimson and green ideas. For the simple trunked I'm using a black background with crimson lettering and for my simple conventional I'm using black background with Limegreen lettering and both are looking pretty good.

WX4JCW

Premium Subscriber
Trying to make a decent mobile scheme
778837f8af23d17113b4e0ef1317ae3f.jpg

And my Detail Mode when not Rolling
Had to tweak for the SDS200 as it needed brighter colors
1840ffa21144fcd02c43b11c74bfbc30.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Attachments

• WX4JCW_SDS200.txt
    22.2 KB · Views: 86
Last edited: