Spotsylvania DMR

Status
Not open for further replies.

spotsyrick

Anyone in Spotsylvania that has the SDS 100 or 200 monitoring anything in Spotsylvania? I purchased the key for DMR but I really haven't learned how to program DMR in Sentinel yet. Was hoping someone would share their DMR favorites file, thanks.

N4VKF

Premium Subscriber
Anyone in Spotsylvania that has the SDS 100 or 200 monitoring anything in Spotsylvania? I purchased the key for DMR but I really haven't learned how to program DMR in Sentinel yet. Was hoping someone would share their DMR favorites file, thanks.
What dmr are you trying to monitor?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

spotsyrick

Spotsylvania police have a search and rescue DMR but I'm not sure if it's active or not. I was hoping to find someone who has something programmed already that is active and interesting to listen to.

N4VKF

Premium Subscriber
It was confirmed by multiple people I know but it is low power for on scene communications and training

dlwtrunked

Premium Subscriber

If you want to test it receiving DMR, your best bet for daily activity would be the Fredericksburg amateur radio DMR repeater on 442.1125. It is located on the WFLS tower but comes in well in Spotsylvania county.

spotsyrick

Thank you all for your feedback. If I download it from here do I need to make any changes or will it pick them up? I have never tried DMR.

N4VKF

Premium Subscriber
Thank you all for your feedback. If I download it from here do I need to make any changes or will it pick them up? I have never tried DMR.
The orange county dmr data is correct if you download it should work fine

fredva

Feed Provider
If you look under Fredericksburg in Sentinel, you should find the DMRVA Amateur Radio network and be able to program the Fredericksburg site mentioned above. There are various talkgroups on the network.

spotsyrick

If you look under Fredericksburg in Sentinel, you should find the DMRVA Amateur Radio network and be able to program the Fredericksburg site mentioned above. There are various talkgroups on the network.
thanks fredva I will check that out as well

N4VKF

Premium Subscriber
If you are close to Spotsylvania Regional medical center they are reported to be using DMR frequencies. I don't have any of those confirmed.

soberone14

Premium Subscriber
If you are close to Spotsylvania Regional medical center they are reported to be using DMR frequencies. I don't have any of those confirmed.
Yes Spotsylvania Regional Hospital is fully encrypted I live next door and get them loud and encrypted.

Status
Not open for further replies.