FTP sds200

Status
Not open for further replies.

noaim

Premium Subscriber
I got the anonymous to work by enabling the account I tried to create an account for write access but it won’t connect. Anyone get it to work?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
Not a bug. We just haven't completed preparing the documents. Quick update:

Before read/write access, you need to put the scanner into FTP mode (where it will not be scanning). To do this, issue the serial command (or issue over UDP):

GFM,UNIDEN <cr>

Then, you can ftp in for read/write access. To return to scanning and ftp read-only access:

EFM <cr>

WD6ABC

Premium Subscriber
Not a bug. We just haven't completed preparing the documents. Quick update:

Before read/write access, you need to put the scanner into FTP mode (where it will not be scanning). To do this, issue the serial command (or issue over UDP):

GFM,UNIDEN <cr>

Then, you can ftp in for read/write access. To return to scanning and ftp read-only access:

EFM <cr>
Thanks UpMan. I tried the EFM, but it didn't get out of the FTP mode.
I tried EFM,UNIDEN , and that worked !!

John B.

noaim

Premium Subscriber
Thanks UpMan. I tried the EFM, but it didn't get out of the FTP mode.
I tried EFM,UNIDEN , and that worked !!

John B.

How do you send that command is there a application or is it like command prompt?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

WD6ABC

Premium Subscriber
How do you send that command is there a application or is it like command prompt?

I am writing remote software for the SDS200. I used a UDP command (via IP) . It might also work serially thru the USB port. Not sure, didn't try it that way.

John

KC2JS

Feed Provider
I had to use EFM,UNIDEN<cr> also to exit. I used ProScan to send the commands. Worked great!

WX4JCW

Premium Subscriber
disregard, wsftp works perfectly writing and deleting doesn't work

Last edited:

noaim

Premium Subscriber
It has to be put in a certain mode for delete and write to work as mentioned in this thread

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
disregard, wsftp works perfectly writing and deleting doesn't work
FTP writing and deleting does work. Send the "GFM,UNIDEN" command first to put the scanner in FTP Mode. Later send "EFM,UNIDEN" command to take it out of FTP Mode. Also insure that you are using the scanner FTP Writable Account for any writing or deleting operation.

WX4JCW

Premium Subscriber
Bob,
yes i am using the Writeable account and sent the commands, Proscan Read and Write works from the editor when using wsftp i can open up the folder, and for example, deleted the audio files and they disappear, but if I refresh they are back

EDIT: i succeeded in deleting some files but you cannot delete folders if there is something in that folder but it works

thanks, i got it all sorted out

Last edited:

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
Bob,
yes i am using the Writeable account and sent the commands, Proscan Read and Write works from the editor when using wsftp i can open up the folder, and for example, deleted the audio files and they disappear, but if I refresh they are back

EDIT: i succeeded in deleting some files but then it quit working again and wouldn't work under the same session (audio files in user_rec)

It works here using FileZilla. I deleted the audio file, did a refresh, and I do not see the audio files.

dfournier

I can get the SDS200 into FTP mode using the above instructions. Using FileZilla I can see the contents of the SDS200 and delete files, but cannot download files from the SDS200 to the PC. It fails with message ECONNREFUSED - Connection refused by server. Is this a feature still in work?

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
For some reason, FileZilla opens up multiple sessions for writing. The SDS200 only allows one ftp session at a time. I just use Windows Explorer to move files to the card (or simple command-line ftp).

Status
Not open for further replies.