Big Daddy Uniden

Status
Not open for further replies.

WX4JCW

Premium Subscriber
Just curious. Did it cost you $45 to send it back along with a 15% restocking fee?

We didn’t even have the original box, I’m in a semi so we have no room for it, $38 for the UPS store to pack it and Amazon had the money back in my wife’s account 4 hours later no fuss, no return charge, no restocking fee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

garys

Premium Subscriber
If you had incorporated my suggestion for a toaster oven/scanner, you would have been able to do that. ;)

Bob: Uniden has absolutely nothing to do with how fast iMonitor's wife can cook.

Blackink

What happened to the "Report a Post" icon that used to be on the upper right of a thread or message box? I think if that was used for the OP's deleted post in another thread, because it wasn't posted in the proper forum, it would have solved a lot of problems here if it was reported and moved to the tavern where it was supposed to be?
No? Yes? Maybe?!?

The icon was an exclamation point surrounded by a red triangle, I think. I don't see anything like that now and when I looked back at the "Forum Rules and Guidelines" and scroll down to the thread titled- Reporting Problem Posts, it mentions this:
Press the "Report Post" icon (
report.gif

) which is located on the top bar of every post in the forums.

But that thread is dated 2007 so I'm not sure how to report a problem post.

KevinC

Big Dog...celebrating 10 years of abuse!
Super Moderator
What happened to the "Report a Post" icon that used to be on the upper right of a thread or message box? I think if that was used for the OP's deleted post in another thread, because it wasn't posted in the proper forum, it would have solved a lot of problems here if it was reported and moved to the tavern where it was supposed to be?
No? Yes? Maybe?!?

The icon was an exclamation point surrounded by a red triangle, I think. I don't see anything like that now and when I looked back at the "Forum Rules and Guidelines" and scroll down to the thread titled- Reporting Problem Posts, it mentions this:
Press the "Report Post" icon (
report.gif

) which is located on the top bar of every post in the forums.

But that thread is dated 2007 so I'm not sure how to report a problem post.

Bottom left corner of each post.

maus92

Premium Subscriber
If Apple OS would run all the radio programming software I use, I would dump MS for good. As is I stopped at Windows 7.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Ummm, you should see the issues I'm having upgrading from an iPhone 7 to an Xr. Apple is not immune to technical flaws.

scannersnstuff

I'd like to point something out here....

People complain that a scanner was released before "the bugs have been worked out" ...Then we have folks bashing Whistler, because they haven't rushed out their newest offering.

Ya can't have your cake, and eat it too....

Food for thought - If you can't have your cake, and eat it too, what is the sense of having the friggin' cake, in the first place ?. LOL.

WX4JCW

Premium Subscriber
BTW drove past the uniden warehouse this morning (Delivery to DFW) I swore I smelled waffles, anyway staying on the south side of FW tonight and discovered twin peaks lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

RRR

Premium Subscriber
Food for thought - If you can't have your cake, and eat it too, what is the sense of having the friggin' cake, in the first place ?. LOL.

Please tell us you are being sarcastic, and that you really understand what it means....

Status
Not open for further replies.