Sentinel Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

joelk

Premium Subscriber
1552849281281.png

Recently re-installed Sentinel software and when I try to update HPDB I keep getting this error. Any suggestions?

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
Could be a firewall error on your end. I'm doing a dB update right now w/no issues.

R0am3r

Salt Water Conch
Premium Subscriber
Is there an issue with the Sentinel database update released today (3/17/2019)? During the past week, several TGIDs were added to the Madison County CNYICC P25 system in NY. The TGIDs are listed on the RR database page (and have been there for several days), but I cannot find them in the Sentinel database. UPMan mentioned that he was updating the database, so I downloaded the latest copy with Sentinel expecting to see the new changes. Please note that I also verified the Service Types are checked in Sentinel. An example of the missing TGIDs:

Madison County Law Enforcement Talkgroups
TGID: 7118
Mode: D
Description: Oneida Nation PD
Tag: Law Dispatch

Other TGIDs missing from the latest database update include 7309, 7310, 7311, 7428, 7205, and 7212. Is this an issue with this latest database update? Do database updates lag the Sentinel update by over a week? What am I missing?

Markscan

Premium Subscriber
I think Sentinel updates on Monday mornings, so there is some lag time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

UPMan

In Memoriam
Premium Subscriber
Correct. The data pull starts Sunday night, but takes 10-12 hours, so isn't available until Monday morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.