firemantom26

Premium Subscriber
Ok, I have my home computer setup so I can listen to my computer using Proscan client Program so on my work computer I go to the same place and clone it with the password and hit start than I can listen and control proscan.

firemantom26

Premium Subscriber
Ok, one other questions. I am work now and I can login and see my scanner on Proscan. I can control it but I am not getting any sound .
The only way I am getting sound is running the free proscan client at the same time

mule1075

Feed Provider
Ok, one other questions. I am work now and I can login and see my scanner on Proscan. I can control it but I am not getting any sound .
The only way I am getting sound is running the free proscan client at the same time
Go to the audio control tab and then look for the monitor and test tab on the program on your home computer and click loop back.

buddrousa

Premium Subscriber
Then it is something simple that we can workout when you get home. I also use TEAMVIEWER to remote into my home PC when needed.
Also with the 536 and SDS200 only 1 source can connect to the scanner at a time. You can have as many connections connected to PROSCAN as your Internet will support.

buddrousa

Premium Subscriber
Bob I have been connected to firemantom26 PROSCAN SERVER and all settings look good.
#1 Passing audio on local PROSCAN PC.
#2 Passing audio on REMOTE CLIENT SOFTWARE.
#3 NOT passing audio on a remote PC his or mine connecting with a full copy of PROSCAN.
#4 Tested this with my setup at home and get the same results.
#5 Running version 14.6 on both ends.

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
I am at work, so I am not sure what the audio is set on the Proscan server and yes I get audio on the sever PC

If the Free Client is connected to the same server as the client with the no audio issue then the problem is on the Client side. Go to the Audio Control -> RSOIP tab. 1. Insure the playback level controls are in the middle position. 2. A valid Output Device is selected. 3. Insure the computer speakers are turned up.

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
Bob I have been connected to firemantom26 PROSCAN SERVER and all settings look good.
#1 Passing audio on local PROSCAN PC.
#2 Passing audio on REMOTE CLIENT SOFTWARE.
#3 NOT passing audio on a remote PC his or mine connecting with a full copy of PROSCAN.
#4 Tested this with my setup at home and get the same results.
#5 Running version 14.6 on both ends.

Perhaps someone can tell me the IP and port so I can test.

buddrousa

Premium Subscriber
After talking with BOB I installed a 2nd copy of the full version of PROSCAN on the REMOTE PC entered IP and PORT now it works no problems.
So if anyone has this problem install a new copy to a folder proscan2 or whatever you want to call it it might just work for you