Pro668 uploading sites

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

W4ZMJ

The pro668 i have i don't understand how to up load individual trunking sites to different playlist every time I go to import a trunking site to a playlist it wants to import that site to a exciting system i can do it manually but i have to type all the talk groups in and associate each talk group manually that sucks

Wackyracer

Premium Subscriber
Assign the scanlist before you import it in iscan, or change it afterwards in iscan

Also consider getting the legacy upgrade as it allows you to use ezscan which is much improved and still supported.

samcken

Premium Subscriber
I second upgrading your scanner. I recently did my 668 and the performance was much improved. While not quite at the TRX level ( I recently got a scratch and dent trx 2) it is extremely close, at least at my location!

W

W4ZMJ

I still cant get it to work we are on the palmetto 800 system in south carolina i can inport the system but if i try to import individual sites it adds it to the current trynking system i have played with the playlist want work best i could do is create a new system and or site and import as csv put when i do that the alpha tag is missing

Wackyracer

Premium Subscriber
import to another scanlist, lockout what you do not want. This may not work.

Are trying to put individual sites as there own playlist?

Last edited:
W

W4ZMJ

thanks I got it copy and paste worked I figured out that you got to change the default play list for every site you import took long enough to figure it out lol ive had the scanner for over year lol

Status
Not open for further replies.