Live stream of Houston Refinery incident

Status
Not open for further replies.

HogDriver

Premium Subscriber
What’s a good place to go to listen to live steaming of this? Haven’t found one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

mfn002

Premium Subscriber
Juts FYI, for anyone interested in listening, I would check the CIMA (Interoperability zone 78) channels on TxWARN. I've been hearing 78-8 CIMA 1 up here as of right now.

Last edited:

motorola_otaku

Premium Subscriber
Juts FYI, for anyone interested in listening, I would check the CIMA (Interoperability zone 78) channels on TxWARN. I've been hearing 78-8 CIMA 1 up here as of right now.
DMR CIMA 1-3 were patched to TxWARN CIMA 1. 4 and 5 on the DMR side weren't patched.

Ops are still ongoing with the rekindle and benzene release this morning on Deer Park, La Porte, and Pasadena PD talkgroups.

mfn002

Premium Subscriber
DMR CIMA 1-3 were patched to TxWARN CIMA 1. 4 and 5 on the DMR side weren't patched.

Ops are still ongoing with the rekindle and benzene release this morning on Deer Park, La Porte, and Pasadena PD talkgroups.
That probably explains why it sounded like I was hearing traffic from multiple different channels at once. I was hearing what sounded like command, traffic control, and some fire operations involving fire units from Lubrizol. Oddly, the talkgroup went quiet again up here by that evening and I haven't heard it since.

Status
Not open for further replies.