TWO TONE DETECT

Status
Not open for further replies.

KD9BVF

Premium Subscriber
Help with finding the PLAYBACK DURING RECORD check box on v70, I what to feed the audio to ZELLO while recording

Any ideas

Dave
KD(BVF

DC31

Feed Provider
Help with finding the PLAYBACK DURING RECORD check box on v70, I what to feed the audio to ZELLO while recording

Any ideas

Dave
KD(BVF
It was made a per tone set parameter a few revisions ago. The entry is in the Tones Editor for each tone set. 1 to enable , 0 to disable.

fcfirealerts

Hi All,

I'm having trouble with TTD on a new setup, and I'm not sure what is going wrong. I'm using an RCA Cambio windows tablet and a Uniden BC75XLT scanner with the set up. I have all of the tones programmed, I have downloaded and included FFMPEG in the directory with TTD, I have confirmed that the audio link to the tablet is working, and identified a million issues that were the result of settings on the tablet and have gotten me to the point where I can successfully run Two Tone Finder and it will identify the exact tone sets that TTD misses all together. The test e-mails work, so my e-mail setup is fine, and the green bar moves when there is audio coming into the tablet, but it's just not identifying the tones. This is occurring with V68 and V71a. Like I said, Two Tone Finder is working great. Any ideas?!? Thank you for your help!

DC31

Feed Provider
Can you post your tones.cfg and config.cfg files? Delete email addresses and phone numbers if desired

fcfirealerts

There is nothing in the log files that is indicating an error of any sort. It won't allow me to open the tones.cfg or config.cfg file because I apparentlyy don't have a program to allow me to do that. I'll try to message them to you if I'm able to do that.

fcfirealerts

Nevermind, I figured it out. Here is the tones.cfg file:

[Tone1] pushbullet_channel = text_emails = pushover_alert_app_token = btone = 586 atone = 855 exclude_to = playback_during_record = 0 pushover_record_group_key = amr_emails = "removed"> gaplength = btonelength = 0.6 ignore_after = 60 exclude_from = description = Alburgh Fire & Rescue mp3_emails = "removed,"removed> record_delay = 2 post_email_command = pushover_record_app_token = pushover_alert_group_key = email_body = [d] Page Received at [t] atonelength = 0.6 pushbullet_api_key = email_subject = [d] Page Received at [t] alert_command = [Tone2] pushbullet_channel = text_emails = pushover_alert_app_token = btone = 349 atone = 688 exclude_to = playback_during_record = 0 pushover_record_group_key = gaplength = btonelength = 0.6 ignore_after = 60 exclude_from = description = Amcare mp3_emails = "removed,"removed>,"removed> record_delay = 2 post_email_command = pushover_record_app_token = pushover_alert_group_key = email_body = [d] Page Received at [t] atonelength = 0.6 pushbullet_api_key = email_subject = [d] Page Received at [t] alert_command = [Tone3] pushbullet_channel = text_emails = pushover_alert_app_token = btone = 580 atone = 553 exclude_to = playback_during_record = 0 pushover_record_group_key = gaplength = btonelength = 0.6 ignore_after = 60 exclude_from = description = Bakersfield Fire mp3_emails = "removed> record_delay = 2 post_email_command = pushover_record_app_token = pushover_alert_group_key = email_body = [d] Page Received at [t] atonelength = 0.6 pushbullet_api_key = email_subject = [d] Page Received at [t] alert_command = [Tone4] pushbullet_channel = text_emails = pushover_alert_app_token = btone = 419 atone = 446 exclude_to = playback_during_record = 0 pushover_record_group_key = gaplength = btonelength = 0.6 ignore_after = 60 exclude_from = description = Bakersfield First mp3_emails = "removed> record_delay = 2 post_email_command = pushover_record_app_token = pushover_alert_group_key = email_body = [d] Page Received at [t] atonelength = 0.6 pushbullet_api_key = email_subject = [d] Page Received at [t] alert_command =

fcfirealerts

This is the config.cfg:
[Section1]
email_user = removed ;user id to log in to email account used for sending emails
email_pwd = removed= ;password to log into email account used for sending emails encoded in base64
email_server = smtp.gmail.com ;SMTP server address of email provider
email_port = 465 ;port to access email server with
record_seconds = 27.0 ;number of seconds of audio to record after a valid tone set is found
record_delay = 6 ;number of seconds to wait after a tone set is found before starting to record
tone_tolerance = 0.0 ;tolerance of tone detection algorithm 1% = .01
input_device_index = 0 ;index of audio input device
output_device_index = 2 ;index of audio output device
audio_threshold = 34 ;threshold of audio squelch. audio signals below this level will be ignored
tone_offset = 0.0 ;tone offset in percentage. .01 = +1% tone offset, -.02 = -2% tone offset, etc.
mp3_bitrate = 32000 ;bit rate of mp3 encoder. Lower bitrate = smaller file size and lower audio quality
BCC = 0 ;1 = email addresses will be BCC'ed (hidden from other recipients). 0 = recipients will see other recipients
email_priority = 1 ;priority of email (1=highest, 3=normal, 5=lowest)
release_time=0.0 ;amount of silence (in seconds) required before recording will stop (max=60 seconds)
audio_channel = mono ;audio channel of sound card to record from. Valid options are 'mono', 'left', or 'right'. Default is 'mono'
email_from = ALERT ;email address to show in "From" field. Generally keep the same as email_user to avoid spam flagging
stacked_extend_record = 1 ;Set to 1 to extend recording time and remove stacked tone audio when a stacked page is detected during a recording.
start_minimized = 0 ;Set to 1 to minimize TwoToneDetect to the task bar when it is started.
instance_id = TTD 1 Port 8080 ;Put text here that you want to appear in the title bar of the program
email_security = SSL ;Email security type. Valid values are "none", "STARTTLS", and "SSL"
email_authentication = 1 ;Normally set to 1 to enable email authentication (username & password login). Set to 0 to disable authentication.
email_send_sequential = all ;Send emails one at a time instead of as a group. Valid options are "none" (send to group), "all" (send individual emails), and "Verizon" (send individual emails only to Verizon SMS & MMS addresses)
upload_ftp_server =
upload_ftp_port =21
upload_ftp_username =
upload_ftp_password =
upload_file_prefix =
upload_ftp_remote_path =
copy_from_email = 0 ;Send a copy of sent emails to the sending email address as CC
start_headless = 0 ;Start in headless mode (no GUI)
allow_remote_access = 1 ;Allow remote access via HTTP
gui_remote_access_port = 8080 ;Port over which to access the GUI from a remote computer via HTTP (web browser)
TTDnet_upload_API_key = your_API_key ;Your API key for uploading audio to twotonedetect.net for hosting
TTDnet_upload_username = username ;Your username for uploading audio to twotonedetect.net for hosting
TTDnet_upload_country = USA ;Country where your radio system is located
TTDnet_upload_state = AK ;State/Province where your radio system is located
TTDnet_upload_county =Aleutians East Borough ;County where your radio system is located
TTDnet_upload_audio = 0 ;1 = upload audio files to twotonedetect.net, 0 = do not upload
TTDnet_upload_add_link = 0 ;1 = add a hyperlink to the uploaded file to the body of your messages,0 = do not add hyperlink
update_interval = 60.0

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
It was made a per tone set parameter a few revisions ago. The entry is in the Tones Editor for each tone set. 1 to enable , 0 to disable.

@DC31 thanks for the response here, I've not been able to get audio playback to work for me, because I was over looking that check box in tone editor, despite asking about the audio issue no one mentioned it needed to be checked. When you responded I checked out the tone editor and found it, all is working well now with Version 71B.

DC31

Feed Provider
@fcfirealerts in your config.cfg try setting your tone tolerance to 2% (0.02) and your release time to 2.0

I suspect that your problem is with the tone tolerance setting. With it set to zero you are looking for tones that match your specs exactly. Rarely does this occur.

The .cfg files are plain text files. A text editor should open them.

fcfirealerts

@fcfirealerts in your config.cfg try setting your tone tolerance to 2% (0.02) and your release time to 2.0

I suspect that your problem is with the tone tolerance setting. With it set to zero you are looking for tones that match your specs exactly. Rarely does this occur.

The .cfg files are plain text files. A text editor should open them.

Thank you! I’ll give that a shot and see what happens. I had it set a littler higher than that at one point, but then any little noise that was made would cause it to say that every programmed tone was detected lol. I’ll try the .02 setting and let you know how it goes. I appreciate your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.