Whistling Whistler Wendy

Status
Not open for further replies.

buddrousa

Premium Subscriber
It should be vary obvious by the lack of any comments other than they are coming. No drawings heck The SDS100 was leaked by a vendor long before it was built I have the money but it looks like I may be buying an ICOM R30 just to have something to play with.
zzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

allend

Premium Subscriber
Until there is news there is nothing on their horizon. Whistler can't shows specs or pictures which means there is nothing

trentbob

W3BUX- Bucks County, PA
Premium Subscriber
Does anybody expect if the radios do exist that they look like anything other than the TRX 1 and 2? Budd, do you have the room for another radio? LOL

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
I would think Whistler could at the very least indicate if in fact any new models are in some state of progress or if there a none planned in the foreseeable future.

scannersnstuff

I personally think Whistler announced the radio's, with the intent of slightly derailing sale's of the sds-100/200. I don't think <if they are even working on new model's>, that they have anything close to completion. Like someone said, all their radio's have basically been rebadged gre's. I think their scanner dept. is circling the drain. Before anyone get's their knicker's in a knot, not bashing. Just my .2 cent's.

allend

Premium Subscriber
Like I said earlier. No specs or no information nor any pictures or nothing. I think they just don't have the proper talent to design radios these days.

marjam49

The Trx 1 is a fine scanner, i am a happy owner of it and it was worth the money i spent, but for no hard details to come out about the status of the new scanners is suspect. I think loyal whistler fans deserve to know why the delay has occurred. Honesty goes a long way in showing that a company cares about their customers enough to trust them with the facts. I for one could take valid reasons for delay better than the release date getting pushed back and back with no reasoning. It makes all of us speculate like we have been doing on this thread.

We are all adults here. Tell us some valid information, good or bad. We can handle it.

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

tumegpc

Premium Subscriber
JackNich.jpg
We use words like "honor," "code," "loyalty." We use these words as the backbone of a life spent making something.
I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a SDS100 and start scanning. Either way, I don't give a hoot what you think you're entitled to!

mrkelso

Dear Whistler Wendy, I apologize for starting what should have been a friendly Thread to say Hello. I hope you can forgive me. I also apologize for my fellow scanner fans for not seeing the intent of this thread.

Dear Moderator
Please lock this thread.

Thank you

KR7CQ

Premium Subscriber
If this supposed scanner ever amounts to more than vaporware, I will buy it and test it because I always buy and test all new high-end scanners, I always have. However, if they use the same case that has been used for the GRE, RS, and Whistler handheld scanners since the PSR-800 was introduced almost a decade ago, I'm going to laugh my butt off the moment I see the first picture...just sayin...

Status
Not open for further replies.