refined DSD+ priority?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jchulski19

Is there a way to get more refined control of what talkgroups are tuned in DSD+. Id like to have 4 talkgroups have more priority over some. The only way I can find is either low, 50, or high. I would like more control then 3 options. Something like the way unitrunker is doing it.

steener

Premium Subscriber
You can set the priority to any number between 1 and 50. The higher the number, the higher the priority. I have several that are set for 1, 5, 10, 15, etc. That way the group set at 1 overrides all the others.

cg

Premium Subscriber
Either hand edit the group or right or left click on the priority number when it is active

chris

u2brent

OAMPT
Premium Subscriber
You need to edit the group file, you can set 1-99 1 is highest priority 99 lowest.
You can also edit priority on individual radios in the same manner. (y)

jchulski19

You need to edit the group file, you can set 1-99 1 is highest priority 99 lowest.
You can also edit priority on individual radios in the same manner. (y)

It doesnt say this anywhere in the readme lol. now i just need to get this in an excel format so i can filter top to bottom

u2brent

OAMPT
Premium Subscriber
It doesnt say this anywhere in the readme lol. now i just need to get this in an excel format so i can filter top to bottom
Just add .csv to the file extension. I recommend performing this on a copy. not the original...

Status
Not open for further replies.