Do any of your feeds use Motorola CAD on your 800 public safety system?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCOTTER

My county is changing over to a Motorola or Motorola Solutions on our 800 mhz PD and FD by the end of the year because the cad software they have now is a mess. I was wondering if anybody had a feed of a system that uses that type cad for the PD and FD dispatch so I can check it out to see what it sounds like. thanks

ecps92

Just because an agency changes CAD/RMS vendors , does not mean the Radio [Voice] will be impacted in any way/shape or form

My county is changing over to a Motorola or Motorola Solutions on our 800 mhz PD and FD by the end of the year because the cad software they have now is a mess. I was wondering if anybody had a feed of a system that uses that type cad for the PD and FD dispatch so I can check it out to see what it sounds like. thanks

Danny37

CAD is the software used on the data entry side of public safety 911. For example, when the dispatcher is reading over a job on the radio she's using the software to determine what units are available, who's the nearest or the priority it's in depending on job code. It usually has no to little affect to radio audio.

clbsquared

I think the bigger issue here is that MSI has convinced someone that a new radio system needs to be put in place in order to clean up CAD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.