HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

rescue674aa

I’m an idiot
Premium Subscriber
I have the nooelec nesdr smart sdr, I have download SDR and DSDplus. I have set it up per the guide but I can pick up anything. I’m trying to listen to p25 and dmr. I need help if possible please.

moonbounce

I have the nooelec nesdr smart sdr, I have download SDR and DSDplus. I have set it up per the guide but I can pick up anything. I’m trying to listen to p25 and dmr. I need help if possible please.

Posting some screen shot would be a help otherwise no one knows where you are at as far as your setup goes. Start with SDRSharp setup and I am sure someone here will guide you along.

MB

slicerwizard

IMO, most of those guides/videos out there suck. SDR# plus DSD+ isn't going to get the OP anywhere. Still needs VB Cable. Just FMP and DSD+ TCP linked is so much simpler.

rescue674aa

I’m an idiot
Premium Subscriber
Your right but I’m having trouble with getting into the forums. I will try to get some pictures and videos.

S

simpilo

Your right but I’m having trouble with getting into the forums. I will try to get some pictures and videos.

Pretty Much FMP24 & DSDPlus, or FMPA & DSDPlus or FMPP & DSDPlus will save you the hassle with virtual cables of any kind because it uses TCP to transport the stream in your local loop back. For your dongle you will need to use FMP24. Make sure nothing is in your hosts file that would block it. Also try to reset your TCP/IP Stack, Winsock, and networking using the netsh commands. These recommendations are just process of elimination to rule out any chance of these resets needing to happen.

This is just to get you started a bit better. Bare bones configurations that'll work from the ground up you can build from. Your preferences may vary. Port numbers have to match concisely.:
-Make a new batch file with this line.....
DSDPlus -i20001
Name it Voice.bat.
-Also make another batch file with this line.....
FMP24 -i1 -o20001 -P0.0 -f935.0
Name it FMP24.bat Your dongle doesnt need PPM correction.
This will allow it to decode anything it will decode. Run the new batch files at the same time.

P25 will require another dongle. If you don't have another dongle yet you might want to order another one with the antennas.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.