TETRA on ARDV10 available tomorrow (beta 1904A)

Status
Not open for further replies.

grosminet

TETRA TMO on ARDV10 available tomorrow

AOR-France annonced via email the avalabilty of TETRA TMO decode with firmware beta 1904A on ARDV10 .

They said "stay turned"

c0ne

TETRA TMO on ARDV10 available tomorrow

AOR-France annonced via email the avalabilty of TETRA TMO decode with firmware beta 1904A on ARDV10 .

They said "stay turned"
AOR Japan also shared this info, this is kinda cool i think.

grosminet

Non stop TETRA listening for 4 h00 on local transportation transmitter . No frequency drift. (Tetra voice is clear during these hours)

c0ne

Mine worked fine the past few days, today i turned it on and it no longer produced audio, also the slight humming sound was gone. When i turned it off and on again it started working again.

c0ne

The firmware code(CPU) mainly shows COSPAS related changes.

Last edited:

grosminet

I just check that Search mode and Scan mode are available with T-TC mode . just tested modification in a search bank and I stored a memory with T-TC settings

c0ne

We can choose the slot in DIGICONF (Aut, 1 2 3 4 ) . It seems we are at the same level of the ARDV1
But AOR did messed up a few things:
1. if you have 2 search banks both using LSQ, changing the squelch on one bank affects both(all) banks.
2. default AM IFBW used to be 8khz, its 5.5 now.

Anyone else noticed other weird things? I also would like to see the slot number moved to where all digital info is shown instead of using the "squelch open" icon.

Status
Not open for further replies.