What Happened To Our Badges?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TailGator911

Silent Key/KF4ANC
Two things I wanted to ask about, and I am pretty sure they've been asked before - but, whatever happened to our Amateur Radio badges, and Shack Photos on our console? Really miss being able to ID a fellow ham on the forums, and I really miss seeing people's shack photos on their consoles. That's always fun. I'm sure I'm not alone on this bus! What gives? Believe me, any explanation will suffice, I am just curious - thanks!

JD
kf4anc

trentbob

W3BUX- Bucks County, PA
Premium Subscriber
I have also wondered about that JD. It would be good to be able to see that. I'd like to be able to see number of posts, date joined and maybe location without having to tap-on to the username.

TailGator911

Silent Key/KF4ANC
Tapping on a user name, I guess that's only on a mobile device, I don't normally do RR on anything but my desktop. Yeah it was nice to see stats and shack pix and Ham info on the consoles. Well, it crossed my mind earlier when I saw a post by AZMonitor saying he had 29 scanners and I went whoa I want to see this guy's shack photos - what happened to that? Maybe if we whine and snivel they'll put 'em back on, ya think?

JD
kf4anc

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
Badges disappeared and most likely won't be coming back. Sorry.

Join date, location and number of posts are clearly visible if using a desktop browser.

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
Join date, location and number of posts are clearly visible if using a desktop browser.

Those 3 stats are visible on my mobile device when held in the landscape orientation. (iPhone).

trentbob

W3BUX- Bucks County, PA
Premium Subscriber
I have an Android and when I put it in the horizontal position I am then able to read the signature but still can't read other information on the right side. I actually don't use my desktop that often anymore. The phone is so much more convenient.

Status
Not open for further replies.