Trick to programming Hennepin Co FD on Unication

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golson2210

Hello,

Is there a trick to programming Hennepin County Fire tones on the Unication G4? I can't seem to get the radio to trip with tones for any of the Hennepin County Fire agencies, the speaker just opens with no alert tone. I have the alerting talkgroup set to 10040, alert set to "tone" and tone "none". I have it set the same way for Anoka County and have no issue having it trip with selected tones for the 2 tone pair. If I change Hennepin to "default tone" and change the tone to "tone 7" on the 2 tone pair it still alerts to the beeeeeeep default tone for the talkgroup.

Any help is appreciated.

fwfdengine2

Premium Subscriber
I have no issues having my G4 alert on the HFMAIN. Are you able to post screenshots of your programming software?

ryolsen8

Feed Provider
Hello,

Is there a trick to programming Hennepin County Fire tones on the Unication G4? I can't seem to get the radio to trip with tones for any of the Hennepin County Fire agencies, the speaker just opens with no alert tone. I have the alerting talkgroup set to 10040, alert set to "tone" and tone "none". I have it set the same way for Anoka County and have no issue having it trip with selected tones for the 2 tone pair. If I change Hennepin to "default tone" and change the tone to "tone 7" on the 2 tone pair it still alerts to the beeeeeeep default tone for the talkgroup.

Any help is appreciated.
If Anoka and Hennepin are set-up the same, you shouldn't have an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.