Louisa County get TRS License!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueMoon2

Premium Subscriber
According to the FCC database, Louisa County now has their P25 TRS License! FCC License is: WRDD998 - Louisa, County of. It shows as being a 5 site simulcast system on VHF. The frequencies are NOT the same as Fluvanna County's existing VHF TRS system. I have already submitted the license information to the Radioreference admin.

Also, as of right now, no signal received from any of the towers. But I am in NE Charlottesville.

Last edited:

cshiffy105

Premium Subscriber
According to the FCC database, Louisa County now has their P25 TRS License! FCC License is: WRDD998 - Louisa, County of. It shows as being a 5 site simulcast system on VHF. The frequencies are NOT the same as Fluvanna County's existing VHF TRS system. I have already submitted the license information to the Radioreference admin.

Also, as of right now, no signal received from any of the towers. But I am in NE Charlottesville.

I'll check it out today and see if I can pick up anything. I don't believe any of the system is online as one of the new sites at Zion Crossroads has been up for a few months but has no antennas on it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.