Wishing you the best UpMan

Status
Not open for further replies.

marksmith

Sorry to hear you will be doing more hospital time.

Best of luck with this next adventure. Your sense of humor and always positive attitude that always shows through on this system is best used now on this problem, rather than the kinds of problems you lead us through here on a regular basis.

Take care of yourself. Know that a lot of people out here in scanner land will be thinking of you.

Mark
SDS100&200/536/436/WS1095/996p2/996xt/325p2/396xt/psr800/396t/HP-1/HP-2 & others

kayi4cle

Premium Subscriber
My husband and I have followed your blog from the beginning and continue to send prayers your way for complete healing and recovery. You will get through this, and we’re all making this journey with you!

ratboy

Premium Subscriber
Good luck, a friend of mine beat liver cancer that they said would be the end, but he's ok now, 10 years later.

izzyj4

Premium Subscriber
Hope all went well with your surgery and hope you have a speed recovery Paul!

trentbob

W3BUX- Bucks County, PA
Premium Subscriber
Paul... the idea of parasitology to treat your venous insufficiency secondary to inadequate backflow is amazing. I have actually been reading your blog all along. Let me tell you that leech is your best friend and you enjoy their company LOL.

In addition to being a newspaperman I'm also a medical-surgical RN for 43 years. I'm 65.

Can't say I know what you're going through but I have a good idea as your blog is very descriptive. In 2013 I had complete renal failure in both kidneys. Got emergency dialysis and was on hemodialysis for 3 years, 4 hours in the chair 3 days a week. I received a kidney transplant in 2013 but it was problematic with lots of complications with lots of long-term steroids. I'm finally as good as I can be now so what a journey. My blood work is stellar, I'm alive.

Your physical condition is different than mine and very unique, I understand the reconstruction and because of the level of treatment and care you're getting you are going to be... Just fine. You will face your life changes just fine. It just takes time, that time goes by and the end result is... Everything's going to be ok but I think you know that already.

I don't mind going public with my information as I'm very impressed with your blog. One thing you're going to see is the true love that you feel for your caretakers, your doctors, nurses, technicians and aides. They are terrific, aren't they? One thing you'll find is you'll never complain about a long wait in the waiting room for an appointment for the rest of your life. You'll just smile and say... "Take your time, I'm in no hurry".

Speedy recovery... Bob.

Status
Not open for further replies.