Simplified AU bandplan (for verifying SDS100 configuration)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gdaykoloa

Premium Subscriber
Realise this must be an incredibly stupid question, but, having looked all around the ACMA site, I couldn't find a simple version of what I was after.

The SDS100 I bought is from the US, which means it has a built in band plan for frequency ranges, modes, step values, and so on, based upon what the FCC has laid out over there.

It struck me that there's a possibility that this isn't identical here in Australia -- that some of the ranges may start/stop in different places, possibly have different modes, but almost certainly may have different step/gaps...but after wasting an hour or two looking around, I couldn't find something in a simple and concise format that would let me verify this, or, if needed, make changes to the SDS100.

Anyone know of a simple guide, or, is it essentially identical for the ranges a device like the SDS100 could scan?

Ubbe

The ACMA site seems to have all info. As Unidens scanners cannot use offset frequencies you will need to always scan/search using 6,25Khz steps.
Some frequencies are like 460.00625 and if you use 12,5KHz steps it will not find it. Use NFM and if it sounds harsh or overmodulated in analog mode you can switch to FM.

I looked in the pdf file for the 400MHz bandplan 400 MHz band plan | ACMA

/Ubbe

Status
Not open for further replies.