DT3 on BCD436?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyGent

Banned
Banned
What kind of signal is it, yes I have seen other questions about it. Call me names, but I still don't understand what type of system, and if I need to adjust anything on radio. Dupage county Illinois here. DMR/NXDN upgraded. Thank you.

Attachments

• 20190516_133435.jpg
    20190516_133435.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 45

Ubbe

It's a DMR system TierIII that needs you to program the frequencies with LCN numbers in a Uniden scanner. The LCN Finder in the scanner could be used to find the LCN numbers, if not somebody else already have them. The system uses a dedicated control channel for each site that tells the receiver to jump to a channel number to follow a call and that channel number are linked to frequency that needs to be found.

/Ubbe

JohnnyGent

Banned
Banned
It's a DMR system TierIII that needs you to program the frequencies with LCN numbers in a Uniden scanner. The LCN Finder in the scanner could be used to find the LCN numbers, if not somebody else already have them. The system uses a dedicated control channel for each site that tells the receiver to jump to a channel number to follow a call and that channel number are linked to frequency that needs to be found.

/Ubbe
Thank you, and Scan On.

Status
Not open for further replies.