RR Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

buzzbybabe

Premium Subscriber
Afternoon all, I am a bit dissapointed with the content in the Radio Reference Import, I purchased the premium subscription as I had just bought the whistler 1065 digital scanner, I Imported the frequencies but there is nothing for my area, Merseyside/Cheshire, when I attempt to import the talk groups etc,it states that there is no talkgroups available for trunking. The whole point of me purchasing the software and scanner was to use it mainly for digital,as I am a complete technophobe I dont understand how to do it manually,or how to find talkgroups etc, Oh well,never mind.

mule1075

Feed Provider
Afternoon all, I am a bit dissapointed with the content in the Radio Reference Import, I purchased the premium subscription as I had just bought the whistler 1065 digital scanner, I Imported the frequencies but there is nothing for my area, Merseyside/Cheshire, when I attempt to import the talk groups etc,it states that there is no talkgroups available for trunking. The whole point of me purchasing the software and scanner was to use it mainly for digital,as I am a complete technophobe I dont understand how to do it manually,or how to find talkgroups etc, Oh well,never mind.
If there is no information for your area it has not been submitted to the database. The database here is user driven for submissions. How about a link to the areas you are trying to monitor that would help us help you.

buzzbybabe

Premium Subscriber
Thanks mule, I want to monitor anything in my area as long as its digital, I am located in Birkenhead Merseyside,also anything in Liverpool.Many Thanks.

mule1075

Feed Provider
Thanks mule, I want to monitor anything in my area as long as its digital, I am located in Birkenhead Merseyside,also anything in Liverpool.Many Thanks.
So you are in the UK. Even before I look with everything being TETRA on that side of the pond you will only be able to listen to airband,PMR 446,Amateur and Marine communications. And maybe mpt1327 in conventional mode but that I am not certain.

KevinC

Big Dog...celebrating 10 years of abuse!
Super Moderator
This isn't any help, but I probably would have checked the database first to see if anything was worth importing.

buzzbybabe

Premium Subscriber
Thanks Kevin,I have most of those frequencies and to be honest they are not what they purport to be,anyway I will continue to check RR database and see if anything comes along,Many Thanks for the help and info.

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
Thanks Kevin,I have most of those frequencies and to be honest they are not what they purport to be,anyway I will continue to check RR database and see if anything comes along,Many Thanks for the help and info.
If you discover corrected information,please submit it to the database.

Status
Not open for further replies.