SDS200 Quick Key issues - Sentinel

Status
Not open for further replies.

rvacs

Premium Subscriber
So I think I understand this....but its not working so must be doing something wrong.

SDS200 - Sentinel 2.02

First does MONITOR have to be ON for all your Favorites List to toggle them on and off?
DOWNLOAD is ON for all of them.
(Thought monitor ON is the ones it monitors by default at start up).

Ex:
Favorites List 1 Monitor ON QK 1
Favorites List 2 Monitor OFF QK 2
Favorites List 3 Monitor OFF QK 3

Under Favorites List 3
Site Name 1 - Quick Key 3
Department PD - Quick Key 0

So I would think I would key in 03.03.00 (Enter) and I get an error like it doesn't pull up...any ideas?
Display below shows:
F0: 0---------
S0: -----------
D0: -----------

Driving me crazy shouldn't be this hard.

TailGator911

Silent Key/KF4ANC
yes, Monitor and Download must be ON to be able to choose what Favorite List you want to turn ON. Also make sure you have your Services checked for what service types you want to monitor, i.e., Law, Law Dispatch, Fire, Fire Dispatch, etc etc.

JD
kf4anc

rvacs

Premium Subscriber
yes, Monitor and Download must be ON to be able to choose what Favorite List you want to turn ON. Also make sure you have your Services checked for what service types you want to monitor, i.e., Law, Law Dispatch, Fire, Fire Dispatch, etc etc.

JD
kf4anc
=====================================
Thanks JD
Ok will make that change and also turn on the service types. Appreciate your help.

===========================
By the way what makes the default listening group when refreshing radio...
Ex: let's say I want to write Favorite 1, Favorite 2, Favorite 3 - but after refreshing the radio want it to default to JUST scanning Favorite 1 only?

Also have an SDS200 now and getting an SDS100 - can I use this same profile on it as I see this version of Sentinel services both models? I see there is a toggle between SDS100 and SDS200. Or do I need to do some type of export and import for the SDS100?

werinshades

Premium Subscriber
By the way what makes the default listening group when refreshing radio...
Ex: let's say I want to write Favorite 1, Favorite 2, Favorite 3 - but after refreshing the radio want it to default to JUST scanning Favorite 1 only?

Sentinel...Edit...Edit Profile...Quick Key Status...Check and uncheck boxes associated with Favorite List you want on after updates/power on scanner. (Right Click you will get a pop up and you can turn all on/off)

Status
Not open for further replies.