Broadcastify app

Status
Not open for further replies.

kb9hgi

Feed Provider
I have tags on my feed but don't see them on the broadcastify app. Only place I see tags for my feed is the Scanner Radio app. Is this the only place they will let you
see tags?

mule1075

Feed Provider
If you are using a android device it is a known problem the tags are not working. That was the answer given to me when I opened a support ticket about the issue. The tags do work on Apple devices though.

kb9hgi

Feed Provider
If you are using a android device it is a known problem the tags are not working. That was the answer given to me when I opened a support ticket about the issue. The tags do work on Apple devices though.

Yup I have a android and so do others on my feed. thanks for the info I will tell them to use Scanner Radio App or Scanner live app like W8RMH mention.

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
Yup I have a android and so do others on my feed. thanks for the info I will tell them to use Scanner Radio App or Scanner live app like W8RMH mention.

The media player running on the Android OS has to support the Shoutcast metadata protocol. Can you try WinAmp. The desktop version of WinAmp does so it will be interesting to see if that works.

Status
Not open for further replies.