Wishing you the best UpMan

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeffAdams

Paul, your post-op update was pretty scary to read - I can only imagine what it must have been like for you. I'm certainly glad to hear you're improving. Like so many others have said, I'll be remembering you in my prayers.
Jeff A.

kc5igh

Premium Subscriber
Wow! Like Jeff Adams said, that was a scary post!

I've been checking your blog every day to see how you're doing, and I was beginning to get worried about your condition. It was good to hear from you again, and it's great to see you can communicate clearly and coherently, despite everything you're been through!

Hang in there, Paul! We're all pulling for you!

-Johnnie

krokus

Premium Subscriber
This just popped up in my feed, finally. Wow... That post-op report is something.

I hope the good news keeps coming, and the attitude stays positive, as it makes a huge difference.

Sent using Tapatalk

kh6sz

Premium Subscriber
Just read the Post-Op update. Sounds like he's gone through the worst and it's all going to get better and better with time. From the post, it sounds like his spirits are still high and that's a major part of recovery. Just want to say to him "Hang in there!" You have many people here who are pulling for you and we want our Upman back here! Take care.

LEH

Premium Subscriber
Paul, get well soon you're wit and wisdom are being missed. As others have said though, in your blog you are very positive, almost to the point of humorous in such a rough situation.

Wishing you the best and a super speedy recovery.

mmckenna

I ♥ Ø
@ Paul,

This too shall pass.

These challenges have a way of making us stronger. May you emerge from this a stronger person. Best wishes for a speedy recovery, and may all the medical professionals treat you nicely.

JeffAdams

Praying for your do-over tomorrow Paul. Hurry back here so you can deal with angry complaining customers :-( and continue on developing the world's best scanners :)

tglendye

Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah River
Premium Subscriber
New update from Paul today. Sounds like yesterday’s surgery went well. Great to hear. Hang in there Paul and keep fighting!

radionut44

Premium Subscriber
Wow, Paul: you are the Poster Boy for positive outlook! Continuing prayers for you and the medical team as one step at a time you progress forward. I am sure your positive outlook is playing a big part in your healing/recovery process. Best wishes for a full recovery and rehab!

JeffAdams

Paul, I know you explained the reason the doctors said recovery from this surgery should be much easier, but... WOW! Keep up the great work and get better already!!! :) I will be praying that: all the details regarding eating, drinking, breathing, talking, and more be resolved quickly and the way you want them to; that insurance covers everything; that the tiny lung nodules turn out to be benign, or if not, that they be quickly and effectively killed/removed with no further metastasis; and finally that your spirits continue to be uplifted and positive despite the difficult journey you're on.

poltergeisty

Truth is a force of nature
Banned
Wow, when you think you have it bad someone beats you to it. I'm hoping for the best and it sounds like you are making improvements even though it may not feel that way. Your blog post indicated you did not proof read it but it was well written despite what you are going through. My absolute outpouring of spiritual mojo for you, sir, and I hope you get well soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.