norwichfeeder

Feed Provider
Only able to hear Troop C,D,F,K on my whistler 1065 as conventional channels. Not sure how to get rid of all the New Haven/Hartford seat buses though when tuned in conventional.

TUNE 851.437500 851.437500 FM NAC 3A0 0
TUNE 852.262500 852.262500 FM NAC 3A0 0

So for now I'm running my CSP live feed https://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/28978 off of my rtl-sdr. Able to pickup Troop c,d,f,k still on these above freqs. Decoding quality kinda sucks, But at least I can lockout all the Buses and other traffic I don't want.

I'm having no luck finding Troop E on scanner or rtl-sdr.

Thanks Guys.

fireman_bob

Not hearing Troop K in the Marlborough area. Put in the 853.9125 but no luck. Can only hear Troop H when going up Rt 2 closer to Hartford. Coverage with the new system seems to be much worse than the old system.

cg

Premium Subscriber
I see what you are saying about Troop C Dispatch 1 not broadcasting on the Site 24, quite strange.

The Troop C TG 101 traffic is fine on Troop H Simulcast but I am also not getting it on the Troop C Simulcast. I was last month but am not now.

On DSDPlus, I just saw a "DENY" for a CSP radio (1802031) trying to get on TG 101 on Site 24, Troop C. Somehow, it seems like the talkgroup is blocked from transmitting on that site.

chris

norwichfeeder

Feed Provider
I see what you are saying about Troop C Dispatch 1 not broadcasting on the Site 24, quite strange.

The Troop C TG 101 traffic is fine on Troop H Simulcast but I am also not getting it on the Troop C Simulcast. I was last month but am not now.

On DSDPlus, I just saw a "DENY" for a CSP radio (1802031) trying to get on TG 101 on Site 24, Troop C. Somehow, it seems like the talkgroup is blocked from transmitting on that site.

chris

Im seeing "Denied" also on Troop D in dsdplus

Last edited:

coolrich55

I'm picking up the E site perfectly on my 668 with the stock antenna. I'd say don't go spending a bunch of money on new antennas right away. In my case the original issue was scanner model/programming issue.

brian943

Where are you located and what CCare you using?
I'm picking up the E site perfectly on my 668 with the stock antenna. I'd say don't go spending a bunch of money on new antennas right away. In my case the original issue was scanner model/programming issue.

matt04

Premium Subscriber

chris
I let my scanner run on Site 24 all day today and didn't log one hit from either of the Troop C TGs. I did get hits form Troop K, H, CTTransit(Fasttrak and Hartford), DMV, DEEP East, Jud Marshall transport and SW Common 2 in addation to a few new TGs.

Is it possible this is a Troop K Site and C is using the old Moto 800 Mhz freqs?

darkness975

Latrodectus
Premium Subscriber
You are on the wrong tab.

Go to the tab that has the other frequencies listed - click the "plus" sign and add it.
I still don't know if I set this up right ...

I am entering this control channel that @WoodburyMan gave us into a system, but it's not reading any of the frequencies that are supposed to be assigned to it. The SDS100 is reading it just fine, so clearly the Sentinel software was able to assign the proper frequencies in the database to the control channel. But I can't figure out how to set this up with FreeSCAN for the BCD325P2. Any idea what I am doing wrong ... ?
Capture.JPG

Last edited:

tpp517

Premium Subscriber
From Waterford I am hearing Troop E from site 26, 773.93125 but they have definitely been quieter than normal. From site 27 Troop F 774.30625, I can hear Troops G & K.