sdr trunk and raspberry pi 3 b+

Status
Not open for further replies.

budman1234

Feed Provider
so I want to try and make a portable scanner that uses sdr trunk and maybe that can use dsd fl. is there anyone out there that had done this with two sdr dongles and a raspberry pi 3?

boatbod

so I want to try and make a portable scanner that uses sdr trunk and maybe that can use dsd fl. is there anyone out there that had done this with two sdr dongles and a raspberry pi 3?
AFAIK you won't be able to run DSD+/FL (Windows) on a RPi3 (Linux) but there are plenty of people running op25 on it. You only need a single dongle.

DRL-XM43

FYI SDRTRunk does not use DSD+ it is self contained decoder, probably too resource intensive.

OP25 works excellent!

budman1234

Feed Provider
yes I know I figured it would be impossible to run sdr trunk on pi. looks like ill look into op25 now lol. and suggestions where to start?

nated1992

The current version of SDRTrunk doesn't support the Raspberry Pi there is a previous version that works on it "the last one before the luncher changed"

Hopefully he will add ARM support again in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.