New Jersey Interoperability Communication System (NJICS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ht396jm

Premium Subscriber
There was fire ground traffic after dispatch as well, it was definitely simulcasting from analog conventional as per the MDC chirps I could hear under the digital.

Tac-1

heard New Providence fire operating at a fire call on Springfield ave earlier today (6/19) on TG 4819 sounded like the UC county dispatcher

ht396jm

Premium Subscriber
New TG 4593 - Bergen County Radio ID (200985) "904 road department to Communications on roll call on a radio check please"

NParkNJ

On the Road
New TG 4593 - Bergen County Radio ID (200985) "904 road department to Communications on roll call on a radio check please"

Closest municipality code to that is 0209, for demarest. There is no 200. Or 0200. First is 0201 which is Allendale. Anyone have an idea who that radio ID belongs to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
Closest municipality code to that is 0209, for demarest. There is no 200. Or 0200. First is 0201 which is Allendale. Anyone have an idea who that radio ID belongs to?
Bergen County has a bunch of radios on the NJICS in the 200xxx block; that's what he was referring to.

nosoup4u

Feed Provider

Alarmguy

Former Alarm Guy, turned Radio guy
Premium Subscriber
If I am not mistaken Bergen County Units including Police vehicles are in the 800-900 series. I think DPW is 900s, but they already have a Talkgroup on the BC Trunk System.

RadioDitch

Signals Identification Member
Premium Subscriber
I need others to monitor this new TG & confirm if it's just NP, or other MVECC-releated operations. The already listed TG for FD & EMS appears to be too far up in number from the PD channel (if you go by what other towns are doing/have had assigned).

Asked the ole reliable anonymous source, and the answer I received was "4813-4827 are for the MV towns that are exploring or are switching, but I don't know the assignments. The decision to switch or not is up to the contracting town not MV."

Take it as you will. (shrug)

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
3665 was not in the database.
Not for the 700 system, but that is the corresponding talkgroup on the 800 system (3665 * 16 = 58640). It was noted that the Central SSP was disbanded quite a while ago, and the usage of that talkgroup has been the subject of speculation ever since. It pops up frequently on the 700 system.

ht396jm

Premium Subscriber
heard New Providence fire operating at a fire call on Springfield ave earlier today (6/19) on TG 4819 sounded like the UC county dispatcher

I’ve been hearing exclusively MVCC traffic on the group. Anybody tuned in?

MARTY187

Premium Subscriber
I’ve been hearing exclusively MVCC traffic on the group. Anybody tuned in?

I have been hearing thus far only New Providence EMS, and county ambulance or paramedic units, on TG4819, and dispatched by the 2026xxx series. Every day at 6pm they will do tone tests, then sometimes afterwards New Providence EMS 10 and 11(2011xxx series) will do radio checks.

Other than this, in limited listening, I have heard nothing else.

I just updated the system on my Uniden 436HP, scanning NJICS for last 20 mins and nothing.. I checked the Frequencies all are correct, why am i not receiving anything here in Bunea Borough, NJ?

policefreak

Premium Subscriber
I just updated the system on my Uniden 436HP, scanning NJICS for last 20 mins and nothing.. I checked the Frequencies all are correct, why am i not receiving anything here in Bunea Borough, NJ?
From Buena you should either be getting the Hammonton site or the Berlin Simulcast which has towers in Bridgeton, Winslow and Woodstown.

I know that, however I wasn’t getting anything at all. So I deleted and reinstalled it from the sentinel website, they may have Re-Banded.
Once I did that it sprang to life and I also noticed that if I have it on Cumberland County Millville, and Bridgeton will light up but there’s no sound with the exception of some inter-mod noise,

Status
Not open for further replies.