Iowa state patrol

Status
Not open for further replies.

owenmcc1

Feed Provider
The Homepatrol1 is not a Phase 2 capable scanner. The Homepatrol 2 IS however, as that is what I am using. Furthermore you will need a Phase 2 scanner when Scott County and Rock Island County migrate to the SARA Network.

mws72

Premium Subscriber
Some of the talkgroups on ISICS are phase 1, most of the State TGs are Phase 2. In Scott County it a simulcast system with a tower at the I80 west bound rest area in Bettendorf and one west of Blue Grass in Muscatine County. Where I live in Davenport less than 3 miles to the Bettendorf site I am behind a hill and can't get the system with any reliability. When I am out and about in the mobile I have no problems with hearing it with my 325P2.

randyh57

Hi I am near Decorah in the Upper Iowa River Bottom..Got the New
Uniden BCD436HP and for the life of me cannot get a single hit from the HP here..So what am I doing wrong? Got all of the ISICS freqs loaded but nothing. So any tricks or hints?

KD8HMJ

does it say nothig to scan.make sure for each tg id you entered you selected the service type.fire fire tac law tac etc.hope this helps.KD8HMJ

raruzicka

yes, i had a bc395xt and had to buy a 325 for this reason. just got a used on off ebay. if you use freescan, make sure you have the latest version as it supports 325.

randyh57

does it say nothig to scan.make sure for each tg id you entered you selected the service type.fire fire tac law tac etc.hope this helps.KD8HMJ
Ok,I better do some research.. I sure miss the simple days of the hobby! lol.....Thanks I will plug away.

make sure you have the latest version as it supports 325.

Status
Not open for further replies.