SDS100/SDS200: talk groups not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

scomp

Premium Subscriber
I just got the SDS 100 and created a favorites list that includes my local agencies. The dispatch talk group comes through just fine. But there is no activity on the tac/car-to-car channels. I have it sitting next to a Pro-106 that picks up the activity but the SDS 100 remains scanning. I've verified in the Sentinel software that I have the TGID's added to the list. Any ideas?

tvengr

Well Known Member
Are the service types for the tac channels turned on? What system are you trying to monitor? Can you post a copy of your hpe file?

scomp

Premium Subscriber
That's it! Thanks tvengr! This is my first day working with the radio so I have a lot to learn. I am monitoring State of Colorado DTRS/ Arapahoe County. The tac types were off when I used the Func->zip services to look at them. I turned them on and it is now working. Thanks for the help. I'll be looking at how to set those to on in the Sentinel Software. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

firescannerbob

Feed Provider
I was having the same problem with my SDS-100 and my Broadcastify feed. It was all about the service types (I didn't "Fire Tac" selected)
To do it in the Sentinel software go to Edit>Edit Profile>Service Types

Status
Not open for further replies.