No metadata on Broadcastify feeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

NerdToys

Feed Provider
Hi Dave,

Maybe check the app you are using to stream with. I'm using Scanner Radio Pro and I am able to see all of the meta alpha tags on the feeds that provide them, including my own.

dward42586

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for the e-mail. I really appreciate your feed. I use Potplayer and Itunes to listen to feeds. The missing metadata is happening on both apps. The metadata is present on cell phone app.

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
Thanks for the e-mail. I really appreciate your feed. I use Potplayer and Itunes to listen to feeds. The missing metadata is happening on both apps. The metadata is present on cell phone app.
That sounds like the programs you use to listen don't support the tags. Since tags, apparently, do show when using a cell phone app, then the problem is not with the feed.

dward42586

Premium Subscriber
Both of the apps I use were working until 3 or 4 days ago. That's why I thought it must be a problem with the server. I'll look around for a different app to try. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

kb9hgi

Feed Provider
I never could get tags to show on Broadcastify app. So I use Scanner Radio Pro works great and shows the tags.

mule1075

Feed Provider
I never could get tags to show on Broadcastify app. So I use Scanner Radio Pro works great and shows the tags.
There was a issue with the Broadcastify app not showing tags on Android devices. I don't know if it has been fixed as I don't use it anymore. Sticking with Scanner Radio free app it works just fine.

kibler

Feed Provider
As above, I am having same problem with Broadcastify Player on my Cell phone? I used to get the data just fine but have not been able to for a long time now! I have checked my phone settings and am sure it is something simple, but have had no luck in finding a solution! This is also my feed and I know it is working!

Status
Not open for further replies.