Forums have been dropped?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
I was trying to post something that wouldn't fit in the usual places (having to do with an ad from the FCC for repacking) only to find all of them appear to be gone. I mean some of the ones like the computer forum. Deliberate or was that a booboo with the most recent release of the software?

KevinC

Other
Super Moderator

Golay

If I'm not logged on, I can see the Tavern forums.
If I am logged on, I cannot.

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
Now the mods will have to work work work and stick like glue to the rest of the forums to police everything and get to go hog wild on infractions and such cause they cant point to the tavern and say go there now. Have fun with that yo.

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
Now the mods will have to work work work and stick like glue to the rest of the forums to police everything and get to go hog wild on infractions and such cause they cant point to the tavern and say go there now. Have fun with that yo.
The mods were already having to "work work work" in those tavern forums to maintain some level of civility. The tavern has never been a total free for all, it's not as if you were permitted to post anything without the mods ever having to clean things up. So maybe now some of the members who can't seem to act appropriately will be shown the door for good. Seems we had a few members who made 99% of their posts in the tavern forums, leading some of us to wonder why they were members of a scanner/radio hobby website in the first place. :cautious:

Status
Not open for further replies.