Multiple Two Tone Detect Tone Sets

Status
Not open for further replies.

estone4009

Feed Provider
I want to know if I can run 2 Tone Sets Setup identical expect they will go to different email users? I want to divide up the list into firefighter groups but don't want to cause issues as it would need to trigger both tone sets. Any suggestions on how this should work or if I just keep them together a way to divide the groups with some method?

aaknitt

Feed Provider
I want to know if I can run 2 Tone Sets Setup identical expect they will go to different email users? I want to divide up the list into firefighter groups but don't want to cause issues as it would need to trigger both tone sets. Any suggestions on how this should work or if I just keep them together a way to divide the groups with some method?
You might be able to get away with it, you might not. It'll really boil down to how well your sound card tolerates being asked to do a couple things at the EXACT same time. If it doesn't work, you can always run two separate instances of TTD, one for each user list. In that case you can try running both instances from the same sound card but that may have similar problems. Worst case you may need a Y cable to feed the audio to two cheap USB sound cards.

Andy

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
I'd use Google groups for something like this. Make as many groups as needed and have TTD send to those groups in 1 shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.