Spencer County Questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
Okay, I have info that the "Splashin' Safari info is off, and that the system is actually an MotoTRBO Cap + TRS. Anyone with a scanner, or SDR that can confirm this is an Capacity Plus TRS, not just conventional IP Site Connect DMR, please give it a listen and submit the data. TY in advance!

Also, the St. Mienrad Abbey school needs a listen to see if they are now running NXDN, as does the County School listings which are liced for DMR and NXDN as well as analog.

Reconfirmation of all the Public Safety freqs would be helpful. Are they still analog? If they went to NXDN, then we need RAN's, and if encryption is in use? Or are they finally using SAFE-T for main comms?

nitro249

Feed Provider
I think I live close enough to Holiday world now to take a listen.

The public safety freqs are a mess in the database. I have always wanted to clean them up. They still use the analog freqs for day to day operations. They mostly use SAFE-T for Conversations they don’t want normal people to hear. Which is why I don’t broadcast them over the feed.

appalling_hauling

Premium Subscriber
I haven't heard anything from Spencer since I visited the former Sheriff there. Apparently after he retired they lost other personnel and were short on staff into mid summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.