RWJ Mobile Health Services on NJICS ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

lion2479

Any idea what happened to RWJ EMS. ALS, BLS, etc. I was listening to them on the talk groups appropriately from the Telegraph Hill site, Union Site, etc. Now I am not sure if they decided to go fully Phase II and not simulcast in Phase I. Any ideas? I had no trouble listening in the past, but now not a peep. I know it is listed on RR as Phase II, but I had no problem before even with the Uniden Trunktracker IV. Everything else comes in clearly, all NJSP units, Parks PD, etc. JFK-EMS does not as well.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks

ht396jm

Premium Subscriber
Any idea what happened to RWJ EMS. ALS, BLS, etc. I was listening to them on the talk groups appropriately from the Telegraph Hill site, Union Site, etc. Now I am not sure if they decided to go fully Phase II and not simulcast in Phase I. Any ideas? I had no trouble listening in the past, but now not a peep. I know it is listed on RR as Phase II, but I had no problem before even with the Uniden Trunktracker IV. Everything else comes in clearly, all NJSP units, Parks PD, etc. JFK-EMS does not as well.

Thanks

I get them on the West Orange site, they’re operating TDMA as far back as I can tell from my log. Check your services types.

KC2ZHY

Feed Provider

Thanks

They have always been operating in Phase 2; they're rarely in Phase 1. It is possible that the recent changes with the installation of the Site 8 simulcast have led to the radios to not subscribe to the Telegraph Hill site as often.

rr60

Premium Subscriber

Thanks
They are on Homdel/TH this afternoon 9/15.The TG’s you quoted are P25 phase I. 4409 is phase II. Also on Union,Rutgers,Martinsville and Hunterdon.
4409 MedCen Comm2 T Comm 2 BLS Operations

Status
Not open for further replies.