I'm Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

David628

Premium Subscriber
Welcome back Jon!
I'll trust that your PM inbox is full so I add my comment here. I bought an external GPS for my 436 and SDS100 from you before your "vacation" :) But Id like to also jump on the SDS100 internal GPS mod waiting list as well. Please PM me once your set up.
Thanks!
Dave

RRR

Premium Subscriber
Please put me in line for the SDS100 GPS mod as well! I missed it by a week the last go round!

Welcome back, looking forward to when you are set up and going again!

RRR

Premium Subscriber
I can't think of a more qualified person (that we have been made aware of) to replace Paul if he decides to retire out. Make Scanning Great Again!

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
I can't think of a more qualified person (that we have been made aware of) to replace Paul if he decides to retire out. Make Scanning Great Again!
LOL @ that. Seriously though, I would probably accept if offered the job...

But I hope Paul is able to continue for years to come.

Reactions: RRR

Mike445

I have limited online access now, but it will likely be a few more months before I will be able to do any GPS modding or cable fabricating, or anything of the sort. I'll post more when I know more.
Welcome Back!!! When the time is right I think I'm interested in the internal GPS mod for my SDS100. No hurry. Take care of yourself!
Mike

TailGator911

Silent Key/KF4ANC
Jon, your work bench looks to be waaaaay overloaded upon your return. Count me in there somewhere now that my 1 yr warranty has expired on my SDS100, and when your situation calms down some after you get back to work. I hope it's sooner than later!

JD
kf4anc

toytaco

I want my 436 done...just learned about this after being "offline" for awhile. Let me know when you are ready for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.