Live PD comes to Jefferson County Sheriffs Department

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jtolar

Chief Dog Petter - Radio Junkie
Starting this weekend Live PD on A&E will start following Jefferson County Sheriff's Department. This should be interesting. Hope they don't encrypt dispatch channels because of this.

Jtolar

Chief Dog Petter - Radio Junkie
So to correct the previous post. They will start recording and following Jefferson County on Monday October 21st and go live the following Friday.

Giddyuptd

Premium Subscriber
Is that a coincidence they go with those ones who E? Just curious. Have a small dept I'm over in comms and wondered that since some else where mentioned same thing.

BHAMalan

This has been in the works for alittle bit now. If the conditions to have LivePD here, was to have E, then the change to E would’ve already happened during the switch to the AFRN.

JPope

I'm trying to use my scanner after a long break and I now have no digital traffic here.

tvengr

Well Known Member
I have a thread requesting information for Jefferson Co for JPope. Do you know if everything has migrated over to the statewide system? I am going to help him with programming a new favorites list. Do you know what sites are used for Birmingham? It looks like Jefferson Co simulcast and Huffman are the main sites for Jefferson Co.

Last edited:

JohnnyGent

Banned
Banned
Good way to get viewers ! So all the criminals have to do is get the A&E mobile app, and commit crime on Friday & Saturday only, if Live PD shows them en route to your criminal activities.......RUN! ENC has been solved.
Scan On!

Status
Not open for further replies.