Where is the Fusion Center ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kc8vlv

for several weeks up here in Port Huron, I've been hearing a security company on the mpscs, and the dispatcher would advise fusion center clear.. Where is the fusion center? 853.625 and 853.675 their is no station i.d. nor dec, what am I picking up?

drdispatch

What's the frequency, Kenneth?
Premium Subscriber
Sorry, my brain totally skipped over the reference to a "security company".
So if it's a private company, they're not going to be on the MPSCS.
If there's no talkgroup ID, then it's not even a trunked system.
As far as where they are, you find out what company it is (FCC license search, maybe?), look them up on the web, and see where their main office is; that's probably where their "fusion center" is.

(So they refer to their dispatch operation as a "fusion center". That's cute....)

scanmanmi

So those freqs come up as Lansing or Detroit. My question is does the FCC allow anyone to transmit on an MPSCS freq other thatn MPSCS? Is it possible for a secret organization to be on the system without an ID? The Fusion centers are a waste of money as far as finding crime. They are there to assist the govenment with spying on the citizens.

kc8vlv

Sorry, my brain totally skipped over the reference to a "security company".
So if it's a private company, they're not going to be on the MPSCS.
If there's no talkgroup ID, then it's not even a trunked system.
As far as where they are, you find out what company it is (FCC license search, maybe?), look them up on the web, and see where their main office is; that's probably where their "fusion center" is.

(So they refer to their dispatch operation as a "fusion center". That's cute....)
The id is 8155 ,

Status
Not open for further replies.