Unidentified Fleetnet Talkgroup Zone 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

mciupa

I caught the tail end of a conversation on talkgroup 17328 in Zone 1 off of the Fonthill tower, but not enough to determine usage. (I was too busy storing the talkgroup)

VA3JPX

I caught the tail end of a conversation on talkgroup 17328 in Zone 1 off of the Fonthill tower, but not enough to determine usage. (I was too busy storing the talkgroup)

just a question here ... I thought you were close to Ottawa? If so, how can you hear the font hill tower?

DaveH

just a question here ... I thought you were close to Ottawa? If so, how can you hear the font hill tower?
Fonthill = Zone 1 definitely not near Ottawa, nor is MJC. TG is not listed for Zone 1 or 2 for MOC. A few other interesting 17xxx/18xxx TGs
pop up from time to time.

Dave

mciupa

I shouldn't have inserted my comment in a Zone 2 thread, sorry about that :censored:..... unless..... we want to make a title change and open it up to all zones.

We did have threads before that were devoted to the topic, but since the new forum change over they are locked and no longer open for comments. https://forums.radioreference.com/t...et-zone-2-southeast.27892/page-5#post-3029331
and https://forums.radioreference.com/t...n-bmr-fleetnet-zone-1-southwest.27807/page-15

I guess we'll have to keep an ear out for more 17xxx activity.

DaveH

I shouldn't have inserted my comment in a Zone 2 thread, sorry about that :censored:..... unless..... we want to make a title change and open it up to all zones.

I guess we'll have to keep an ear out for more 17xxx activity.

No issue at all, just indicating to James you are in Zone 1 and not close to tower in question. Always good to try to correlate same/near TGs across zones, may or may not be the same agency.

Dave

mciupa

The talkgroup in my area was patched with the Town of Caledon.

ATCTech

I just heard a prisoner transport on 28848 on the Carlisle tower.

...before anybody in the GTHA gets too excited, Carlisle is Ottawa Site 6 for Zone 2, not Carlisle Ontario near Hamilton/Dundas/Waterdown. ;)

mciupa

Posts #17 and 18 have identified entries. Just a reminder to keep this thread to previously unidentified talkgroups.

Thanks! :)

mbstone99

17008427DEMOF Insp 4Investigations and Inspections 4
This has been active here in Ottawa off the CARLSL tower this morning.

Do you see any patches to the OPP in the 173xx range of TG's? I am trying to see if there is a relation to the MOF TG's. The only history I ever see on patches are OPP RID's.

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.