Broadcastify Feed Dashboard Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

ems170

Feed Provider
The project is coming along very nicely. Here are a couple of ideas. Temporary reassign, maybe a dropdown to chance one of the modules without changing the saved configuration. Case example being, the listener may not normally listen to a feed, but then there is a significant incident they may only want to listen to it that one time. Maybe have it revert to the saved configuration on reload.

Is there a way to add the info button. Many of the feeds are labeled as a region or area. It would be nice to see what was entered into the info field in case the provider listed the supplied feeds.

jemcneill831

Nice. I played around with creating my own too. Some suggestions:

Put some of the tools (vloume/pan) as tooltip/mouseovers and collapse the vertical space so you can see more feeds on one screen. Move the titles closer as well for the same purpose. The isolate this feed audio is a nice feature. Also add the ability to sort the modules into whatever order you like so groupings can be made, and maybe go an extra step and allow creation of group names (Fire, LEO, Amatuer, etc)

-KD6USC (a s/w Product Manager)

sdu219

Premium Subscriber
Do you get Broadcastify with radio reference premium or Radio reference with Broadcastify premium. I tried to sign in to Broadcastify account but it said my password was no good yet I can sign into RR no problem??

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
Do you get Broadcastify with radio reference premium or Radio reference with Broadcastify premium. I tried to sign in to Broadcastify account but it said my password was no good yet I can sign into RR no problem??

Same user account, same password, same premium subscription across RadioReference and Broadcastify

ScanYak

Feed Provider
I noticed that the "save settings changes" feature does not fully work when the feed is in stereo. The Volume L and Volume R is saved but not the top Volume setting. (Windows 10, Goggle Chrome)
Anyone else notice?

HiVolt

Feed Provider
Wow this is slick. I don't visit the forums often but saw this and it's awesome!

A feature request if I may - display alpha tags. :)

JoshuaHufford

Feed Provider
If so either I'm not doing something correctly or it isn't working correctly for me, it just manually mutes all other channels regardless if my priority channel is active or not.

What I would like to do is have all other channels to be muted automatically when my selected priority channel is active.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
That is already available....

That manually does it by user, I think what he wants is for it to automatically do it for him only when there is traffic on the selected channel and then unmute after the traffic ends on his priority channel.

AdamHLG

Just found out about this about a week ago. It is fantastic work! I also vote for the automatic 'all mute' when there is traffic on a selected priority channel and then all un-mute after the traffic ends on the priority channel.

But since this suggestion is taken already, I will second the 'dark mode' feature that was also suggested.

Anyway - this is my new go-to feature. This is great stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.