*NEW* DMR TGIF Network Scanner Enthusiast Talk group

Status
Not open for further replies.

AC0RV

Feed Provider
I believe that I have the 878uv programmed right. Since I was able to chat with another Scanner Junkie (LOL)

I wish to thank all of you for helping me with this.

IAmSixNine

Feed Provider
Not all of us are hams. While i like the idea of chatting about scanners and their related topics its not a viable option for everyone.
Another member or two have mentioned Zello.

N4VKF

Premium Subscriber
Great to hear all of the activity tonight. A bit of everything including frescetta pizza. I popped in and said hello.

Remington12G

GØT AES?
Great to hear all of the activity tonight. A bit of everything including frescetta pizza. I popped in and said hello.
Is their a scheduled net set yet? Id love to hop on and chat but I'm in a Statewide Digital Net Currently

N4VKF

Premium Subscriber
No. I dont have a regular schedule. I work midnight's in 911. We have a Facebook group where I was trying to live radio chats when live pd or live rescue was on to drum up users. I would welcome anyone that would like to host a net.

AC0RV

Feed Provider
It was nice to hear of you guys on the group (1033).

I was being to keep that I havce the radio programmed wrong.

Remington12G

GØT AES?
No. I dont have a regular schedule. I work midnight's in 911. We have a Facebook group where I was trying to live radio chats when live pd or live rescue was on to drum up users. I would welcome anyone that would like to host a net.
I'd be interested in the facebook group. Also is it ok if i could DM you through here?

dwh367

I bought a hotspot with the primary purpose of being able to communicate on this talkgroup. Tried to raise someone, on and off, both yesterday and today, without any results. Oh well. At least I'm not tied just to our local DMR repeater (Brandmeister) anymore.

Remington12G

GØT AES?
I bought a hotspot with the primary purpose of being able to communicate on this talkgroup. Tried to raise someone, on and off, both yesterday and today, without any results. Oh well. At least I'm not tied just to our local DMR repeater (Brandmeister) anymore.
In mostly on Brandmeister, I can hop on TGIF for a QSO. I just dont use it primarily, most hams use brandmeister because of ease of access.

Status
Not open for further replies.