op25 raspberry pi3 install help

Status
Not open for further replies.

boatbod

Looking at the logfile (stderr.2) in Post # 11 it seems that you don't have any sync with the system from the frequent control channel timeout messages. Your sample rate value may be a factor, depending upon the SDR used and the host Linux system. It would be helpful if you would post all of your current config files and advise what P25 system it is that you desire to monitor.

It could be a sample rate issue. Try temporarily increasing to "-S 9600000" to see if that helps.
If changing sample rate doesn't do anything, try adding "-D fsk4" on the rx.py command line and retry.

brad2388

Feed Provider
Ok ill try the -s and see if it will run then.

itll be this after noon. I do have vnc installed on it so i can remote into it if someone wants to take a stab at it.

wgbecks

Brad2388,

I am back at home and spotted a mistake in your trunk.tsv file with the primary control channel frequency. You have it set as 774.6812 when it should be 774.68125. You should also include the alternate control channel frequency of 773.94375. Just separate with a comma and a single space. I am also willing to work remotely with you to fix/tune your configs. Send me a PM if you would like some help.

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.