Delaying a feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

PPRCN1

Feed Provider
I posted this question in another thread, but didn't get any responses, so I'll try here. I am working on getting official feeds setup for a few agencies, and one of the possible desired options would be a fixed 5min delay, for example. This might be useful if an agency wanted to stream an encrypted dispatch talkgroup, for example. Just looking for options to be able to present. Ideally, this could also be programmatically controlled, allowing a feed to be shut off if needed. Would really like to hear from agencies who have done this, don't want to reinvent the wheel.

Currently, the feeds are being supplied of our Motorola based P25 system using XTL1500 mobiles, we are looking into using audio from a Conventional Channel Gateway (CCGW) as well - wondering if folks have done that.

Thanks!
Steve

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
We allow delays on official feeds.

Set it up as delayed as you would like - and contact me directly through the official feed application process and I'll make sure you are taken care of. If you have any further questions, you can reach out to me directly. I'll send you my email address.

Status
Not open for further replies.